Thursday, January 3, 2019

God's Plan

"Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it.  For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false.  Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."  Habakkuk 2:2-3

It was New Year's Eve and I was reviewing my vision board from 2018.  I prayed and asked God to show me areas where I needed to make changes or adjustments going into 2019.  The good news was He didn't require a complete reconstruction of the vision.  Whew!  However, there were a couple of areas in which He gave me more clarity.  I was surprised that they were not reflected on the vision board before now, while at the same time it was an "AHA!" moment considering the doors He was opening for me.  More than anything, I wanted my life to line up with God's plan.

Later that evening I went to the New Year's Eve service at my church to celebrate my victories of 2018 and start off 2019 in worship.  What an awesome service it was!  Both the worship and the word were food to my spirit and soul.  But of all the things the pastor said, one thing stood out to me almost as if it were to be the bumper sticker of my life for 2019.  He said, "If you fully surrender your life to Christ and put all your trust in Him, you will never have to plan your life again."  That statement made me pause and really consider the magnitude of what that meant.  Imagine never having to plan your life again...

Pray and ask God for the vision for your life.  He has a plan for you.  Listen for direction and watch for signs along the way.  You will hear Him say, "This is the way; walk in it."  (Isaiah 30:21)  Listen.

Write it down.  Keep the vision where you can see it and run with it daily.  Run with perseverance and trust God's timing. (Hebrews 12:1)

Give God your "yes" and trust His plan as he guides you "on purpose".

Let's make 2019 the year that we trust in the Lord with ALL our hearts and lean not on our own understanding (Proverbs 3:5) and we'll never have to plan our lives again.  God has a plan!


Love Always,
Shy


http://lovealwaysshy.blogspot.com/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lovealwaysshy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please visit my new website for updated posts. https://lovealwaysshy.com/ Thank you! Shy